Together, we can create a strategic plan for your clients' charitable giving.
Whether you’re an attorney, estate planner, accountant or financial advisor, we know that you always have your clients’ best interests at heart. At Akron Community Foundation, we do too.
For more than 60 years, Akron Community Foundation has proudly worked side by side with the region’s professional advisors to help their clients meet their charitable goals.
Partners in Philanthropy
By working together, we add a charitable giving component to your service offerings, positioning you to serve your clients with philanthropic goals.
Below are some of the ways Akron Community Foundation can benefit you:
- We respect your role as your client’s trusted advisor
- We bring in-depth knowledge of the region’s issues and nonprofits to the decision-making process.
- We offer tax- and bureaucracy-free solutions for your client’s charitable gifts.
- We have the ability to accept a wide range of gifts, including complex gifts like real estate and closely held stock.
- We provide fund agreements that you can revise to meet your client’s specific wishes and needs.
- We offer the ability for qualified financial advisors to continue to manage their client’s charitable assets.
- We’re knowledgeable about the latest in charitable tax laws.
- We offer flexibility through in-person and online estate planning.
- You’ll receive public recognition for your commitment to our community and your client’s needs.
- You’ll gain valuable opportunities to network with fellow legal and financial advisors.
As a 501(c)(3) public charity, we are transparent with our administration and financials, so you can rest assured your client’s charitable assets will be managed reputably.
Why Donor-Advised Funds?
Donor-advised funds are an excellent way to meet your clients’ charitable goals. Funds are simple to set up and can be named for your clients’ family, business or organization. Your clients will immediately receive the maximum tax benefits while giving to the charities and causes they choose. Learn more about donor-advised funds or download our Professional Advisors brochure today.
By The Numbers
As of Mar. 31, 2018
In Grants Given
62 Years of Local Service
5-Year Net Return
In Charitable Assets